WHAT IS IT?
The purpose of performing a Design Review is to make sure that your layout plan can be transformed into a real kitchen and it is a lot more than a brief check of your design.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A scrutinizing review of your layout including as many revisions needed...almost
- A link to your design in the Ikea online planner, so you can check all the details
- A 3D visualization of the final layout plan
- The order list with Ikea parts generated from the online planner
- An order list with extra parts needed from Ikea
- An estimate of the installation cost when carried out by Kitchens by Rannes.
The cost of the Design Review is $149,00 plus HST, and I will send you an invoice by email when the design has been finalized.
LET'S GET STARTED
STEP 1 - Share your design
First things first, and sharing your design/layout plan with me is what we want to begin with.
As you can see in this video, sharing your Ikea kitchen design with me is very easy.
If you have done that already, you can skip this step and move on to step 2.
STEP 2 - Tell me about your kitchen layout
Now that you have shared your layout plan with me, it is time to inform me about the basics. This is just to make sure that the options picked and decisions made, by you, while working with the Ikea Online Planner were deliberate. It is possible to end up with a design with more than one door style as an example so, in order to eliminate errors, I will ask you to fill out the form.