WHAT IS IT?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
The Layout Plan Review package is more than a brief check of your design. Apart from making sure that your layout plan can be transformed into a real kitchen, I will also provide you with a comprehensive documentation package that will make some of the tasks, you might find overwhelming, before and during the installation of your new Ikea kitchen, a lot easier to overcome.
This is what you will receive
- Scrutinizing review of your layout with three revisions included (and the option to purchase more if needed)
- Link to your design in the Ikea online planner, so you can check all the details
- 3D visual of the final layout plan
- Order list with Ikea parts generated from the online planner
- Order list with extra parts needed from Ikea
- List with materials needed
- An easy-to-follow guide with best practice for:
- Taking measurements
- Demolition of the old kitchen
- Preparing the room
- Taking delivery
- The order of installation
- Hanging suspension rails
- Installing cabinets
- Installing panels and fillers
- Installing cabinet lights
LET'S GET STARTED
STEP 1 - Share your design
First things first, and sharing your design/layout plan with me is what we want to begin with.
As you can see in this video, sharing your Ikea kitchen design with me is very easy.
STEP 2 - Tell me about your kitchen layout
Now that you have shared your layout plan with me, it is time to inform me about the basics. This is just to make sure that the options picked and decisions made, by you, while working with the Ikea Online Planner were deliberate. It is possible to end up with a design with more than one door style as an example so in order to eliminate errors, I will ask you to fill out the form.